Detalle de empleo
Categoría Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Sueldo 117,500 EUR
By creating desirable solutions and great experiencesthat enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be adriving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainableliving. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greaterpurpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s aboutimproving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for newideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home.But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imaginewhat life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide varietyof backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also becausewe believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and moreinnovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community.Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Head of Marketing, Iberia
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favourite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
We have the goal of becoming a world-class consumer marketing company and delivering outstanding consumer experiences linked to product innovation.
We are looking for a seasoned marketing manager to drive marketing excellence for Spain and Portugal markets and to deliver commercial results for the business.
You will play an important role in the Cluster leadership team and be a member of the Europe marketing leadership community.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Be a thought-leader and voice-of-consumer in the cluster management team and ensure strong marketing execution to build brand preference and deliver commercial KPIs.
• Own and manage the marketing budget to ensure high ROI on marketing investment in alignment with cluster and central marketing targets.
• Secure adaptation of the Central Marketing plan, resulting in the deployment of local 360 degree marketing activation plan with quality and consistency.
• Execute a strong customer marketing plan, both instore and online with strong assets to boost conversion.
• Drive and integrate a digital mind-set in marketing strategies and planning across touchpoints in the consumer journey.
• Understand the local consumer behaviour for optimization in a digital landscape through strong SEO and SEM capabilities.
• Ensure delivery of relevant assets across all digital touchpoints.
• Drive the loyalty marketing agenda to retain consumers and monetize products and services post purchase.
• Champion an analytical and data driven approach to marketing to track and measure marketing performance across touchpoints.
• Be a key contributor to the ‘commercial triangle’ (sales, product line and marketing) and anchor the marketing plan to achieve common commercial KPIs of the cluster.
• Collaborate closely with the European marketing lead team and actively engage in the Marketing Core Group (MCG) to align on cluster plans, resource allocation, marketing asset needs and local deployment.
• Provide active and engaging leadership to the marketing team and build a culture of collaboration towards the central as well as cluster teams.
Who you are
Collaborative leader. You are comfortable working within a matrix environment that is highly dependent on effective cross-functional collaboration
Credible and influential. You possess strong communication, leadership and problem solving skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with diverse sets of stakeholders
Agile. You like working in a fast moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity
Consumer driven. You understand well the consumer journey and you are always on the scout of how to deliver outstanding consumer experiences
Engaging motivator. It is natural for you to motivate, challenge and lead the progressive development of people
Creative. You have an eye for creative development with attention to aesthetics. You intuitively understand what will resonate with consumers
Data Driven. You know the power data gives you and you have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions
- University / Business School or equivalent
- 10+ years of marketing experience in consumer goods, FMCG or related industries
- International experience within client and agency side preferably in multi-national organizations, across diverse industries (not only FMCG)
- Experience of people leadership in a matrix organisation
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as candidates will be interviewed continuously. The position may be filled prior to the date described as 'Apply by'
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 49,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com .