Detalle de empleo
Categoría Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Sueldo 117,500 EUR
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Marketing
Mastercard’s Cyber and Intelligence (C&I) Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers worldwide. NuData Security predicts fraudulent transactions by identifying bad actors without disrupting good user experience. NuData harnesses the power of behavioral and biometric analysis to empower its clients to predict and stop fraud.
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to drive differentiated positioning of our unique solution in the market. This role is pivotal for our market success to clearly differentiate the product by ensuring that it always stays in line with customer needs and market trends.
Working closely with the Product Marketing Manager, Product, Sales, and Marketing teams, you will be the resident marketing expert for assigned solutions. You will leverage market and competitive intelligence and C&I product knowledge to identify new opportunities and collaborate with marketing teams to drive the differentiated value-add messaging. You will work closely with the Product and Marketing team to develop launch strategies, drive strategic partner marketing, and assist sales and accounts teams by providing insights into the products’ value and differentiation for direct sales and one-to-many partnerships.
In this role, you will focus on:
• Strategy: Develop our overall product marketing strategy and co-marketing partner strategy.
• Leadership: Play a leadership role to drive and oversee the execution of Go-to-market strategies to drive adoption and usage.
• Messaging and positioning: Oversee team to develop and articulate compelling value propositions that are clear, differentiated, and defensible.
• Brand and identity: Oversee execution of Partner Marketing programs by ensuring consistent brand positioning and visual identity with partners.
• Solutions and content: Empower and accelerate the content creation team with developed personas and industry expertise.
• Competition: Know the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. Back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
• Buyer journey: Understand our markets and the customers’ needs and behaviors to effectively position us to win and drive highly effective personas. Keep current our buyer’s journey current: define personas, content needs, and develop buyer personas for NuData solutions to guide all Mastercard comms and NDS teams.
• Data and Insights: Recommend and identify key product, segmentation, and positioning opportunities by leveraging data and insights.
• Go-To-Market: Lead, coordinate, and work in collaboration with marketing, product management, and sales to execute product launches that highlight our innovations and drive demand.
• Partner Marketing strategy: Develop Partner Marketing strategies for different segments, confirm alignment with internal sales on objectives and partner engagement, and communicates strategies.
• Partnership Marketing enablement: Work closely with partners’ marketing team and sales to develop co-marketing plans for strategic partnerships to deliver to partners’ ecosystem, create and deliver materials for the marketing and sales enablement function, including training, presentations, summaries, FAQs, and competitive battle cards to drive solution adoption and fuel the business.
• Communication: Develops internal communications for sales and marketing teams on program success and deployable marketing assets to drive partner growth
• Thought leadership: Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support internally across Mastercard.
• Cross-functional exposure: Partner cross-functionally with our go-to-market and marketing teams to steer integration of product programs with marketing programs and vice-versa
• RFP: Collaborate with Sales and Product teams to respond to customer RFPs, develop marketing-related materials, and ensure the RFP tool is up to date with messaging.
• Attribution: Evaluate accomplishment of objectives using metrics defined for measuring marketing effectiveness.
• Fiscal responsibility: Oversees parts of Product Marketing budget to ensure that all campaigns, programs, and activities are within allocated budget
All about you:
• Outstanding messaging acumen. Blend of business analyst, storyteller, and product SME. Demonstrated ability to develop impactful, fact-based, sales-usable product and value proposition stories (requires strong analytical and creative thought processes).
• Experience identifying research resulting in the ability to represent the voice of the customer.
• Ability to quickly assess and understand the fraud, risk, and identity space.
• Possess excellent communication skills and an ability to present complex material both to technical teams and customers in a way that relates to each audience.
• Advanced B2B product marketing and management experience in the technology/software space (or equivalent skills and knowledge).
• Preferred: Background includes experience with security, fraud, identity solutions, SaaS, or technology companies or equivalent. Knowledge of digital banking, eCommerce operations, and/or payment services is helpful.
• Strong writing, analytical, and presentation skills. Ability to understand complex processes and technologies and translate them into simple concepts. Adept at communicating concepts in both written and graphic form. The candidate must show samples of presentations and collateral they have developed.
• Able to "see" the unseen story and generate stories from disparate pieces.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience collaborating with partners directly to design effective content that drives value and delivers on partnership goals.
• Proven ability to leverage multiple sources of data to identify insights and build a business case for value-driven partner marketing program development.
• Experience working in multiple areas of the Marketing function.
• Led complex cross-functional projects globally.
• Demonstrated success building relationships and delivering results with global, multi-cultural, and remote project teams.
• Preferred: Expertise in a particular industry vertical gathered from previous work experience or developed from time in Mastercard.
• Preferred: Understanding of global markets from a language, cultural, regulatory POV.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
- Need help? We’re always here when you need us