Detalle de empleo
Categoría Financial Analysts
Sueldo 60,000 EUR
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Analytical review and challenge to the business on forecasts and plans submitted
- Active participation in all tasks and processes related to Forecasting, Budgeting, Outlook, Financial Analysis, Sr. Management analytics and ad hoc activities
- Preparation of management presentations for planning and MEC reviews
- Analyzes current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of P&L, Balance sheet and HC
- Monitors performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversees and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Supports Business Units managers with data and reports.
- Prepares financial metrics and analysis for management reviews and analysis of financial performance vs plan
- Consolidates and prepares monthly management reports
- Helps in preparation of Sr Management presentations for regular reviews (MEC, Quarter end, Forecast, Outlook etc)
- Meets reporting deadlines in accordance with Finance calendar
- Develops and works on various budgeting and forecasting models and templates
- Prepares ad hoc reports and other analysis per request
- Provides analysis and insights to ensure continuous progress towards achieving financial and performance management metrics
- Works closely with EMEA FP&A team members in all ongoing activities.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Finance / Accounting
- 2-3 years of experience in finance / FP&A role of international company
- Good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP/BW and SAP BPC of advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills needed to synthesize large quantities of data, identify trends and drivers and distill them into insightful analysis for senior management
- Able to maintain flexibility in a fast-pasted environment and continuously evolve to meet changing business needs
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Delivers process improvement solutions for dedicated activities by applying high level of understanding of FP&A practice, company policy and business knowledge.
- Quick learner, proactive and thorough
- Deadline-Oriented, able to work well under pressure, has strong sense of urgency / prioritization.
- Good communication and cooperation skills in international environment
- Strong team success orientation
- Preferably CIMA or ACCA qualified
Tech Data connects the world with the power of technology. We help customers weave technology into the fabric of 21st-century life and deliver solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance.
The IT channel relies on Tech Data’s reach, technical knowledge and collaborative partnerships to create new opportunities that drive growth with speed, agility, insight and impact. World-class execution, end-to-end offerings and deep expertise enable our channel partners to meet their customers needs today and provide them access to the innovative technologies of tomorrow.
At Tech Data we embody our shared values of Collaboration, Accountability, Integrity, Excellence and Inclusion. Our organization strives to provide a diverse and inclusive environment for all our colleagues, partners and community .
Tech Data is ranked No. 90 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for ten straight years. To find out more, visit http://www.techdata.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.