Detalle de empleo
Puesto FP&A Analyst
Categoría Business Intelligence Analysts
Multinational SSC in Barcelona. High English level is a must
Around 3-4 years in FP&A roles
Important multicultural company opening his SSC in Barcelona City.
- Ensures FP&A deliverables meet or exceed quality levels for the assigned region
- Supports not only the region assigned, but also overall FP&A function as requested
- Focus on aligning and improving processes as well as sharing best practices between markets
- Develops partnerships and communicates regularly with FP&A Manager, other departments colleagues like RTR in the SSC, Business partners in the markets, etc.
Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Accountable of requesting the required data to elaborate the monthly management reporting from the markets (Data from the RtR team and non-financial data from other departments and systems).
- Elaborates the management reporting and in-depth analysis support for each market, ensures coordination with FP&A Manager for submission.
- First point of contact and support to the Business partners based on the markets with ad hoc analysis and reporting's requested.
- Support each market and laisse with the Business Partners to prepare forecast and budgeting
- Prepares the Monthly Cash flow forecast for the assigned region.
- High attention to detail with experience analysing large datasets; proficient in reviewing financial statements and interpreting operational data sets
- Able to develop insights with incomplete information
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting
- 3 - 4 years of experience in related roles
- Experience in reporting and analysis with ability to turn data into insights
- In-depth understanding of financial and operational processes across a range of finance functions
- Experience in multicultural environments
- Strong English language skills with other European languages a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility and ownership
- Committed to meet reporting deadlines
Opportunity to grow on international environment
Contacto: Xavier Buela Colome